Saturday, November 5, 2011

Light Arises



When you're sure, when you're certain
In spite of pain, when there is no rain
A grain of sand in a world of Ocean
I hear a voice, its calling me

A distant shadow, a speck of light
A warm remembrance in a massive fight
The blood spills out of heaven's gate
A final exhale of love's first dawn

I choose to stay near, while others wander
I won't let go of the breath of life
The loss I'm feeling, won't always linger
For Father's promise holds deep within

It's Friday now, but Sunday's calling
A new frontier of open space
The darkness fades while you're arising
I see your face drawn on my soul

A hand in mine but room for others
A world wide plan of sovereign grace
The voices echo around the tear drop
The risen One has finally come.

No comments:

Post a Comment