Tuesday, October 11, 2011

When Love Calls Your Name



A lonely place, a hidden hope. A distant thought, A broken part.
From deep within I listen hard, for one true voice to touch my heart.
I'm hoping for a brand new start, I need to know there is real hope.

A whisper speaks, it calls me out. I know your name, I know your heart.
The broken place begins to stir, it hears His voice calling out in love.
Come alive, I know your name, it's love I hold within your frame.
I feel the pain, I shed the tears, but still I hope, I hear my name.

The truth becomes a part of me, I am loved in spite of pain.
I begin to stir in places deep, I feel the power of love's pure rain
I come alive, I grow within, in spite of pain, I hear my name.
The beauty of his deep pure love sets me free from where I've been.

I'm coming out of my dark cave, I hear the voice that knows my name.
He sees inside my darkest place and still calls out, I know your pain.
The choice is his to love me still and call again, I know your name.
The light begins to dawn within, I'm coming out to trust again.

The hope we need is not for sale. We can't buy or grasp what heaven gives.
The purest love is what we need, to set us free from life's dark hate.
We all can be, what we desire, when heaven calls our souls alive.
The secret place, the hidden faults, the pain and brokenness of all our hearts
Is healed, when love calls our names

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment