Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back to Eden




Drawn by the beauty
Caught by his grace
I'm going back to Eden
To rest in his place

The truth of your promise
is calling me home
I'm at rest here knowing
That your embrace is that place

Favor not earned, wrapped tightly around
My heart and mind now at peace in your arms
Your love drenches me and cleanses the dark places
I'm coming home again

I'm running away from the dark place
Where my soul was sinking in sand on the edge
Your voice never stopped calling me back to you
Your place of rest is healing and hope for the nations
I'm coming home

I love the aroma of life in your garden
The embrace of your place
My soul so much lighter inside of your hope
Calling me home at rest in your Son
Father's place is now and forever my home

No comments:

Post a Comment